Based in West Orange, NJ
November 15, 2018
Robo Puzzle Smash is an intensely addictive competitive puzzle game that will test your wits and skill against your opponent in a high-energy, block bashing brawl with a twist! Drop the blocks and rotate your field to match colored blocks together and set up combos.
Robo Puzzle Smash started development in 2014 after Pxlplz wrapped development on Star Saver, an ambitious iOS platformer. The game started as a small puzzle game with a clever rotation mechanic, but after playtesting we found it could be more interesting as a competitive game. Pxlplz and Robo Puzzle Smash were invited to participate in several festivals and conventions including MIVS at MAGFest and BostonFIG and we started running surprisingly competitive and intense tournaments. The team grew to include some top character designers, voxel artists, and musical talent. Finally after years of tuning, playtesting, and development we're excited to bring Robo Puzzle Smash to Steam.
- Fast paced, addictive puzzle fighting action
- Unique rotating playfield gameplay
- Six characters (and 2 unlockable) each with their own play styles
- Online play
- Local tournament mode
- Killer soundtrack by The Hoshizora Project
- Award winning; featured at game festivals
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Robo Puzzle Smash Intro YouTube
Robo Puzzle Smash Gameplay Footage YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Game-A-Con Crystal Award: Best Art Direction" Atlantic City, NJ 2017
- "Game-A-Con Crystal Award: Best Technology" Atlantic City, NJ 2016
- "Boston Festival of Indie Games: Finalist" Boston, MA 2015
- "MAGFest MIVS Showcase Selection" National Harbor, MD 2016, 2017
- "Otakon: Showcase Selection" Baltimore, MD 2015
Robo Puzzle Smash on Steam
Robo Puzzle Smash https:.
About Pxlplz, LLC
Pxlplz is a small indie games and development studio in West Orange, NJ.
More information on Pxlplz, LLC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Robo Puzzle Smash Credits
Production, Programming, Game Design
Art Lead, Game Design
Haru (The Hoshizora Project)
Bruce del Oeste
Character Design, Voxel Modeling
Branding and Graphic Design
PR and Community Consultant